6.08.2011

Deja Vu

After we decided that Jared will go to school this June (yikes which is a few days away--they start school on the 15th), we had been going back to the malls looking for his shoes, completing his school things, and then going to his school to get his uniforms, his books (just 2, don't worry) and attending his orientation.

I was being OC, wanting to wrap his notebooks and box for personal stuff (yes, tissue for those emergencies) in matching, non cartoonish wrap, I had deja vu. I've been in this scene before. Only it was mama wrapping a ton of my notebooks and books in plastic.

I realized, that seemingly mundane stuff mothers do is actually hard. As in! And I only wrapped a box and 2 notebooks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover