5.06.2010

How Myra E Helped Me Bloom Inside and Out


My first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage and I was pretty depressed for a while. My skin took the beating. Add to the fact that I didn’t want to exert the effort nor had the energy to try to do something about it.

Three months after that sad episode, I was rewarded with great news! I was pregnant again. Suddenly, everything seemed bright and sunny and happy again.

My belly bulge was pronounced already by the second month. I bought nice maternity clothes and started wearing lipstick and blush. I wanted to look my best and I sure don’t want anyone a making comment that I am carrying a boy (meaning: you look ugly) so I made the extra effort to dress up, and look pretty. Pregnancy brings about a rage of hormones and I don’t want my skin to suffer any further. It was during this time that I discovered Myra E moisturizer that worked so well for my skin and the only cream that did not irritate my then-sensitive sense of smell.

Thanks to Myra, I got to stay pretty while pregnant. I felt my most beautiful during those nine months!

* * *
Check out Women's Central blog for their Myra E contest

2 comments:

Women's Central Webmaster said...

hi, we're happy to tell you that you win the myra e gift pack! check out womenscentral.blogspot.com. please do email the following so we can ship the gift pack to you: name, complete mailing address, contact number. please send to womenscentral@gmail.com. thank you for joining!

Women's Central Webmaster said...

hi, we're happy to tell you that you win the myra e gift pack! check out womenscentral.blogspot.com. please do email the following so we can ship the gift pack to you: name, complete mailing address, contact number. please send to womenscentral@gmail.com. thank you for joining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover