6.13.2011

All Consuming Passion

I figured that the more I get inspired by personal projects, the more inspired I get at work--because probably, inspiration knows no borders?

Right now, my being is consumed by my desire to finally turn the third room in our house into Jared's play and study room. And also because 2 rooms turned storage rooms in a 3-bedroom house doesn't sound and look right.

So, I am raging an all out war vs. trash. With my main 'enemy': the biggest trash of all, my husband's dismantled billiard table. It's a useless thing taking up too much space. A space that can be made warm, happy and useful for our baby boy.

Here's my vision for my son's very own area.

Who would not get inspired by these?

I sing you are my sunshine to him so this is a meaningful artwork i will do myself.
Source: etsy

A modern looking playhousesource:http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/nursery-furniture/kids-furniture-from-true-modern-148801

Love the colors and the curtainssource: http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/a-modern-nursery-on-a-budget-for-gus-148445

I have a lot more pictures to post but I'll just update this blog about my progress with this room and project, probably in 3 months time.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover