6.24.2009

Sick on Father's Day

I've not been feeling well for the past few days and since Monday, Jared has had coughing spells as well as slight fever. The Father's Day celebration I planned in my head for several months was shelved. You see, Jared and I planned to take daddy for a well-deserved mini-break to either Tagaytay or UP Diliman. I was hoping to introduce Jared to the baked goodies at Bag of Beans. That or have a little family picnic at the UP grounds.

We did not even get to buy or make a card for daddy. But the great thing about him is, I know he understands. Since the secret of what we've been planning to do is out on this blog already, Jared and I will think of another way to celebrate this event with you, a little late yes, bot no less special.

In the meantime, I'm just posting these photos of daddy. We love you so much.

One of my favorite shots of my son and his dad. This was my husband's first glimpse of his son at the nursery. I loved how the camera captured their eye-to-eye contact. Jared was probably curious at this big guy looking at him through through window.


All ready to party at a wedding

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover