3.15.2013

The Prolific Storyteller


There is no limit to where your imagination can take you. In my 5 year old's case, he's been to outer space, battling the jedi with his top-of-the-line light saber one minute, then back to earth as an office going guy in a convertible car the next.
This boy continues to amaze us every single day, talking like 500 wpm, jumping, laughing and finding mundane things funny. Part of me wishes I'm with him 24/7 to document all that he says. But this blog is the next best thing. So when I find myself too tired to blog, I remind myself I'm missing on documenting the world and our life today as my 5 year old son sees it: happy, wonderful and always full of surprises.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover