12.06.2012

Hafa Adai from Guam

Now that I have time, I can post old, old pictures. I just remembered this because I was just there a few days ago.

These pics are from a visit to Guam in 2010, the only time I went around the island.

I've been coming to Guam since 2006 for work and it  usually involves a pretty hectic schedule. Meaning, by the time we land in Guam at around 4 am, it usually means a short transit to the nearby island of Saipan, or going straight to the hotel to catch an hour or two of sleep before we begin the scheduled meetings or events.

I swiped these from a friend's FB account because I honestly could not remember where I saved my photos.

Admiring the view. Hmm, I can't recall clearly but this maybe a place called "The Old Man by the Sea"
 
 
Some tourists having fun at a watering hole

The breeze was perfect this day-- it is rare to inhale unpolluted air coming from someone from an overpopulated metropolis
 
 
Ay, may kalabaw!


A very relaxed shot, my favorite from the batch.


Guam does not lack of beautiful scenery.


At a dock.


Hmm, another oldie moment. I remember my friend mentioned this is where Magellan landed when he came to Guam.

A better shot of the bay.



Scared of this floating walkway.

 

Passing by another village.


What is misisng here is a picture from one of Guam's most known spots: Two Lover's Point. Maybe, in the coming years I will be able to visit that place.

I also don't have pictures of my fave place in all of Guam. The Guam Premiere Outlet!!! Maybe I am always raring to shop, with so little time that's why I do not have pictures. I can spend one whole day here just going around Nine West, Payless, Naturalizer, BCBG and Ross.

I should probably do a Guam post part 2 to share my favorite food haunts in that place.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover