11.15.2012

My Game Face


Year in and year out, when I hit my 30s, my yearly resolutions include: eating healthier and learning how to  apply make up.

I am still a firm believer at writing down resolutions. It's something I can look at and review before the year is over.

Like now. Just a little over a month and 2012 is finished. And I am cramming again to make sure I have achieved at at least half of what I wrote down on my resolution list.

So on a visit to ATC to buy proper make up brushes, I entered this small but nice store at the new wing while waiting for our turn at Bannaple.

I will blog about the make up class, the most basic one at 4 hours, after the actual class on the 24th.

I do hope it will enhance my everyday game face.

Here's how I look like each morning.



A little dash of lipstick, a little filling on the eyebrows, powder (which I do not retouch for the rest of the day) and mascara on some days. Plus my unruly and uncombed hair.

It doesn't help that I am almost always in a black dress--drabness.

Okay, pictures and stories after the class. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover