11.13.2010

My New Happy Place: Mandaue Foam Las Pinas


I couldn’t be happier with the opening of Mandaue Foam in Las Pinas. Now, we don’t have to troop all the way to Quezon Avenue or Cainta to have a fix of lovely settings and affordable furniture. It couldn’t come at a better time, too as we are furnishing our home sweet home.

Been looking at the construction progress almost everyday and my guess was, they will open by November 15, just in time to catch the Christmas shopping madness. They opened a week early but only the first two floors are open, the 3rd floor is still closed to the public. There is still sawdust on the floor and it still smells a little bit of paint but now is a great time to visit as they offer 20% off on all items until the end of November.

Admittedly, I am not a big fan of laminated wood products but I do love their great selection of home accessories such as
throw pillows, accent chairs and couches. Now is the time to spend that 13th month pay on something beautiful for the house.=)

I’ll save my initial loot for a different post.

Come to my new happy place! There is enough parking for I think 10 cars and if the slots are full, park at nearby Southmall. When you get hungry after the shopping, cross the street to SM or try the new café almost beside the store (Café Urbe—haven’t tried it but it looks promising).

Jared playing hide and seek in the curtains

Sitted in an ottoman in one living room showcase

Mommy and Jared at mommy’s new happy place. I love this old, ratty dress (just in case you remember this from my Dapitan post, haha)

Store Hours
Mon to Fri : 10am to 7 pm
Sat and Sun: 9 am to 7 pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover