9.17.2012

Keeping my Hands Busy

There are some days when I have this urge to just create-- anything actually.
This usually happpens when we're in the house most of the time during weekends (which is a rare occurence and something we need to do more often).

One rare free Saturday, I spotted a box. And my mind went on overdrive.

I was about to throw this away when inspiration struck.



Why not dress up the box with these leftover kitchen towels?


Use a spray adhesive, cut and cut the cloth and stick it in alll the right places.



And this box now holds toys in the little one's room.


It's not perfect by any means... farrrr from it. But from a distance, and in the eyes of a 4 year old, it doesn't matter at all.



My son thinks I'm the greatest. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover