5.08.2014

When in Baguio, Eat!


The Baguio trip was to be a food trip for me. I must have scoured all the blogs out there looking for recommendations and happy food discoveries in Baguio.


My goal was to find and eat at at least 10 of the most recommended places.

Alas, we only got to experience:

Pizza Volante
Located along bustling Session Road, it seemed to be popular with students. The first floor only has a few tables and the 2nd floor was too cramped for families. Order the pizzas and you'll be okay. I deviated from what they were known for, hoping to warm my tummy with soup one night. FAIL! Stick to pizzas. =)



Vizco's
After dinner, we decided to get coffee and cake at Vizcos, known for their strawberry shortcake. I prefer denser cakes, but those who like light, fluffy cakes will like this better.




Cafe by the Ruins
I made it a point we eat at this landmark resto so the meet up with our old friends I subtly suggested to be here.




Hoard this kamote bread when you go to Baguio.







Ketchup Food Community
Read a lot of good reviews so this is a must try. We went too late and most of the offerings at Happy Tummy weren't available anymore, and Canto was closed for renovation. There really is reason to go back soon.

Happy Tummy's Tilapia in tamarind sauce


Next time, I need to eat at:

PKNY Cafe
The Manor
Rose Bowl
Oh, my Gulay --- went up and down Session Road looking for this and finally found it-- right after it closed for the night. Arrggghhh!!!!
Hill Station

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover