2.24.2012

My Biggest Project: Jared's Bedroom Part 1

This is far from the big reveal. Faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr from it.

I needed to post this to make myself feel good, that I was actually doing something to fix my son's room.

One day, I went on an afternoon spree at the mall and bought all things orange, blue and fun!

How hard can it be to get coordinating cloth here? Very Hard! This is the best I came up with.



I bought curtain fabric, shower curtain, a pail and dipper, hangers, little toy bins, etc etc.



I even bought kitchen towels in orange with basic math prints just because.  Then a brilliant idea hit me: every room needs a set of nice things hanging on the wall.

So I got my trusty staple, a canvass in my stash and went to work.



It only took a few minutes to produce that orange framed print! Sorry, I can't turn this photo right side up. But you get the picture. The other two are birth stats of Jared in a light blue frame and plastic letters hot glued on canvass.



Next mini project to post: spray paint a monobloc chair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover