7.27.2010

A Tub of Creamy Goodness

Oh my, oh my! For lunch recently, we strolled in a nearby mall and I’ve made a most wonderful and sweet discovery.

For those who love pastillas, the creamy, milky goodness is now in a tub.

Imagine not having to peel off the paper wrap? You can just stuff as much as your mouth can handle. =)This is actually less sweet as there is no sprinkling of sugar on top of every piece.

I couldn’t be happier. Each scoop takes me to heaven, then back again on earth to have another heaping spoonful of this ultimate dessert.

Sari Sari Sitsirya Stall ( in malls)
Special Pastillas De Leche
Big Tub: P180
Small Tub: P100

Of course I bought the big one.

And of course we ate it all before I can get a proper photo.

2 comments:

poison ivy said...

sounds yummy! i hope there's one in SM Marikina.

Shirley Mae Tabora said...

Sana may picture!! Meron sana neto sa SM San Lazaro. Kelangan makatakas ako ke Deck. Heheh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover