3.14.2010

Martha Stewart Wannabe


I've always loved pretty things and the effort that goes in making anything prettier and better.

For my friend Cat's baby shower, I did the decors and I'm quite happy with it, too. The inspiration: a candy buffet, in white and pink. Perfect for a sweet baby girl.

Baby Bianca's name in various background, decked with ribbons

The table setting with Mommy Cathy

we had strawberry coated pretzels, pink candies (pochi), white chocolate kisses, pink strawberry filled sticko, pink glazed donuts, fluffy pink and white marshmallows and caramel popcorn (i know it's brown, but it was placed in pink cones with little B's monogram).

Not much was eaten since the hosts prepared a sumptuous merienda but it was pretty in the pictures and my friend liked it. And that made the effort all worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover