10.31.2009

My Sick Baby

This is the reason behind my lack of posts for the past two weeks.

Jared had infantum roseola, or more commonly known as tigdas hangin. We were at the hospital ER a total of 4 times, just to make sure that it was not dengue. They could not rule it out and it became a frustration for me. I don't want to take risks, or be complacent, especially when it comes to by baby's health.

It was only when we finally brought him to his pedia (who only has a clinic in Paranaque on Sundays-- the rest of the week he is at TMC) that we were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. One look at our son and he immediately said, tigdas hangin.

We would not even smile with worry those 4 days but here is Jared, still all happy, with spots on his face and all.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hope Jared is okay already. My kids had that too when they were Jared's age. Saglit lang naman yan. Pero bumabalik din yan ha? Pero siguro after years uli. Gabby had that again after a year naman.

Buti naman, he is one happy child kaya parang walang sakit pa din. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover