4.23.2012

Riding High

At 4, my son’s greatest ambition is to be a rocket ship. He wants to be fast and to fly really high.
It’s an awesome way to dream at 4.  



I have a long-standing project to use empty 2 liter coke bottles to make his dream come true, but I   always forget to buy the needed silver spray paint for the project.

And it’s not a project he can participate in. 

This plane project came about after a successful mini pinball project from cardboard. As I was about to throw away the box, I remembered a picture I pinned on pinterest.

Materials:

Used balikbayan or appliance box
Scissors
Tape
Tons of creativity

Our used antenna made this recreation of an airplane more fun!

Fixing the wings


Adding decorations to his plane


Captain of Flight JL040308!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover