12.07.2011

My Little Sister is Getting Married

Five years ago, I was like a headless chicken around this time, checking stuff at the last minute to make sure our wedding would be just like what I imagined.

It was my sister's turn to be busy, with her own wedding preps, for that January date down the aisle. Before people get too busy with all the holiday parties and with all the stress of the wedding, we (her friends and I) feted her with a bridal shower.

Pink and green banderitas (It's a fiesta, per my son) adorned our messy house. Please excuse that messy countertop. I prepped and cooked single-handedly. It was good mama helped in cleaning the house that morning.


Pink and pearls and an empty jar=instant centerpiece!



The super kwela "basagang itlog" (break the egg)! One of the games that night.


Time to open the gifts!


We love you tati!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover