4.24.2011

Easter Sunday at Home


Easter Sunday is quiet in our home. We miss the daddy in the house and we were tired from the pool outing cum Jared's belated celebration yesterday. We also attended a christening earlier.

I am too sleepy to do anything else. The easter eggs will have to wait until next year. I'm sure coloring the eggs will be a nice, exciting experience for our little boy.

Let me just post this photo taken last week during Palm Sunday. I know, I took pics during mass. But the flash is off, promise. And somehow I know God will understand as I want to capture the very first lenten celebration Jared participated in actively. He held the palaspas (palm frond) so that's active, right? Hehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover