5.12.2009

My newfound love: Digiscrapping

I found a new love, and I'm mighty proud of it!

I'm a latebloomer when it comes to certain things and digiscrapping is one of them. I didn't get caught in the craze early on.How I wish I had the interest months earlier so I could have scrapped my son's milestones shortly after they happened.

Now, I'm making up for lost time by doing a layout at least once a week. I'm so behind on this. My son turned a year old already and yet I'm still doing the layout of "Love at First Bite", his first taste of solid food.

But Im pretty sure I'll catch up soon.

Here are a few of the designs I've done.

A few weeks before his party




4th month celebration


Family photos





3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi les,
nakaka-enjoy nga ang digiscrapping. di mo mamamalayan ang oras. ang ganda ng featured scraps mo dito, I think I downloaded some of these two :)

take care and enjoy! :)

Chris said...

wow! nice scraps for a beginner! how did you start? ive been wanting to start but dont know how and dont know how long it will take :D

got to believe said...

hi beth,

Thanks!

Chris,
I've been working with photoshop for the past few years. Patanong tanong with some artist-friends. There are a lot of downloadable kits avail and madali lang gamitin. gawa ka na. =)

i'll add you up sa list ko ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover